Alpine Air Express (OTC BB: APNX), through its operating subsidiary Alpine Aviation Inc. provides on demand air cargo transportation charters in the United States within Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wyoming. In addition to on demand air cargo transportation, the Company provides maintenance service on aircraft owned or operated by third parties, and operates a First Officer Training Program.
- In business for more than 35 years, APNX has become one of the largest regional on demand air cargo providers by volume in the United States.
- Major customers include the United States Postal Service (USPS) and other major international transportation and logistic companies.
- APNX currently provides on demand charter flights to 16 cities in 6 western states.
- APNX currently operates 25 aircraft.
- APNX currently enjoys a 2.5% regional air cargo market share, with significant growth opportunities available through organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
- Active fuel hedging programs adds to the bottom-line.
- Strong, experienced management team - Mr. Eugene Mallette, CEO, has been with Alpine Air since 1979 and has a significant equity position. Mr. Bill Distefano, General Manager, has been with the Company since 1972.
17 Apr 2014 16:00:00 EDT
Copyright 2005 - 2013 Nasdaq.com. All rights reserved.
| % Change